Your privacy is important to us. It is part of Comac BR’s guidelines to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect on the comacbr.com website and other websites we own and operate. We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law. Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, with the understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of the services you require. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
COMAC BR Cookies Policy
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser’s ‘Help’ section for how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
COOKIES WE DEFINE
- Email Newsletters Related Cookies: This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications that are valid only for subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Order processing related cookies: This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered across pages so that we can process it properly.
- Form-related cookies: When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember user details for future correspondence.
- Website Preference Cookies: To provide you with a great experience on this website, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this website runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this website so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track things like the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our website actually buy, and so this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure you get the best possible price.
We hope this is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether you need it or not, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled in case it interacts with one of the features you use on our website.
This policy is effective as of December 2020.